0

New to My Playlist #38


This is what's new to my most listened to playlist and how it came into my life (so grateful for music). 



"Slow" by Rumer


Favorite: you make me want to sing about love...you make me want to tell the world what i've found is good
Resembles: Karen Carpenter

"I Hate You" by Doe Eye



Found: The Music Ninja 
Favorite: oh I hate you with the way that you stare in my eyes...oh darlin' it hurts to love you


"As the Rush Comes" (Gabriel and Dresden Chillout Mix) by Motorcycle



Found: pandora
Favorite: Traveling somewhere, could be anywhere. There's a coldness in the air, but I don't care. 

~~T.V and Book Addict~~

0 Pages Flipped:

Post a Comment

Hi, how are you today? Feel free to be random (^.^) or share something you think I'll be addicted to.

Back to Top